One Touch Mail/OmniSky Mail crashes with "Find" function on Visor Prism

One Touch Mail/OmniSky Mail crashes with "Find" function on Visor Prism

Post by Paul Lan » Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:23:37

Does anybody use One Touch Mail or OmniSky Mail on a Visor Prism?  I
have this application, which was bundled with my Minstrel module, and
I have reason to believe it is causing my Prism to crash.

Whenever I try using the global "Find" function (with the magnifying
glass), it causes my Prism to crash and prompts for reset as soon as
the Find touches the "One Touch Messages" database.

Is anybody else experiencing this problem, and if so, do you know of a
fix or workaround?

1. "Find" function - what's "Phone Log"?

When I do a find on my PPPro, it gives me the list of apps it's going
through as it searches.  Most apps I recognize, either 'cos they're built
in or I've installed them.

However, there is one category called "Phone Log" which mystifies me.
What is the phone log?  I've done nothing which is intended to enhance or
expand the address book function, so it's a mystery to me.

Sorry if this is a lame simple question, but it's a slow morning here at
work and I don't have my manuals handy!

 -Charles

 --
+-----------------------------------------+-------------------------------+
| Charles Robinson  St. Paul, Minnesota   | "You can't have everything... |

| http://www.visi.com/~charlesr           |                               |
| Are you a twin? check out http://www.visi.com/~charlesr/twinsdays.htm   |
+-----------------------------------------+-------------------------------+

2. Email program for multiple accounts under Linux like Outlook ?

3. Find with "find next" and "find and replace"

4. Problem with NameService in vbj4.1. Help needed.

5. Mail app that allows manually marking messages "Read" or "Unread"

6. Japanese Sony Clie T600 to T615??

7. Software/Hack to make "read" mail messages "unread"?

8. Need help writing AS400 ASYNC RPG comms program

9. How does one tell a "good" IIIxe from a "bad" one?

10. "Find" function in other Apps

11. Alcatel gsm " One Touch Pocket" connected to Palm Pilot Pro ?

12. Does One-Touch Mail read mail from AOL

13. Using the "ScrDisplayMode" function on a Handspring Visor