Modified Launchpad

Post by Christophe » Sat, 18 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I recently came across a modified version of Launchpad that added a trash
icon for deleting files. Does anyone know where I saw this and kindly point
me back to it... TIA!

-Chris

Modified Launchpad

Post by Alexander Hind » Sat, 18 Apr 1998 04:00:00

It's called AppMan.

Get it at my web site:

http://intellisys.base.org

    Christopher> I recently came across a modified version of
    Christopher> Launchpad that added a trash icon for deleting
    Christopher> files. Does anyone know where I saw this and kindly
    Christopher> point me back to it... TIA!

    Christopher> -Chris

Modified Launchpad

Post by Phil Wheele » Sun, 19 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I think it is called Appman.  Search at

http://www.palmpilotfiles.com

Phil

Modified Launchpad

Post by Phil Wheele » Sun, 19 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Alexander,

L'pad will not stay installed as the default App manager on the PIII.
Will AppMan?

Phil

Modified Launchpad

Post by Alexander Hind » Sun, 19 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Nope.  Don't know why, either.   Maybe when the new docs are released
I can look into it...

    Phil> Alexander, L'pad will not stay installed as the default App
    Phil> manager on the PIII.  Will AppMan?

    Phil> Phil

Modified Launchpad

Post by Derek Douvill » Mon, 20 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I'm sure you are aware already,  but there are developer release notes
for the Palm III at 3Com's web-site.  There's a link from the Palm III
SDK page.  Try http://www.palm.com/devzone/30overview.html.

> Nope.  Don't know why, either.   Maybe when the new docs are released
> I can look into it...

>     Phil> Alexander, L'pad will not stay installed as the default App
>     Phil> manager on the PIII.  Will AppMan?

>     Phil> Phil

Modified Launchpad

Post by Alexander Hind » Mon, 20 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Yeah, I know about that, but it's really scanty info.

    Derek> I'm sure you are aware already, but there are developer
    Derek> release notes for the Palm III at 3Com's web-site.  There's
    Derek> a link from the Palm III SDK page.  Try
    Derek> http://www.palm.com/devzone/30overview.html.

    >>  Nope.  Don't know why, either.  Maybe when the new docs are
    >> released I can look into it...

    Phil> Alexander, L'pad will not stay installed as the default App
    Phil> manager on the PIII.  Will AppMan?

    Phil> Phil

Modified Launchpad

Post by Mike Rofon » Wed, 22 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Here's a link to it on the all-new PilotGear site.
If this link does not work for some reason, just go
to PilotGear and search the software for "AppMan".
This link needs to be all on one line:
http://www.pilotgear.com/software/showsoftware.html?url_sku=756&url_b...
ppman&url_bdescription=&cart=2975976335215112

>I recently came across a modified version of Launchpad that added a trash
>icon for deleting files. Does anyone know where I saw this and kindly point
>me back to it... TIA!

>-Chris

1. Launcher / Launchpad for Palm OS 3.5?

Is there a version of Launcher III or Launchpad avaiable for Palm OS 3.5?
Or a similar freeware utility that'll do the same trick?

With the upgrade to 3.5, I'm missing the ability to more easily launch my
applications. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

--
\\ \\   Hosun S. Lee // Vorpal Bunny(TM) // http://www.vorpalbunny.com
 \\-\\  "Why it is that Xavier's team has impressive skills, while

2. Publishing to my non-FP ISP

3. Running LaunchPad by default

4. AAA facts and figures?

5. LaunchPad and Palm III