Handspring debuts next Tuesday 9/14

Post by GTon » Thu, 09 Sep 1999 04:00:00

The model's called "Visor" and this link to ZDNet contains the story as of
today, 9/8/99:
<http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/zd/19990908/tc/19990908153.html>

Of particular note:
 The Visor Solo for $149.
 The Visor for $179.
 And the Visor Deluxe for $249.

--
To reply, remove ".out".

Handspring debuts next Tuesday 9/14

Post by Gil Vazque » Thu, 09 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a website with pictures of the Visor?

Quote:> The model's called "Visor" and this link to ZDNet contains the story as of
> today, 9/8/99:
> <http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/zd/19990908/tc/19990908153.html>

> Of particular note:
>  The Visor Solo for $149.
>  The Visor for $179.
>  And the Visor Deluxe for $249.

> --
> To reply, remove ".out".

1. ANN: Detroit PUG Next Meeting June 14

The next Detroit Palm Users Group meeting is Thursday, June 14, at 7:00 PM
at Kensington Community Church.  Our agenda is:

- Palm m505 review by Vince Mitchell, Store Manager of the Royal Oak Office
Depot (and any others who own one and would like to contribute their $0.02).
- Thinmodem Springboard module review by DPUG member Matt Sonenfeld.
- Guest Speaker Eston Bond, CEO of Pine Tree Software and creator of
Torpedo, the first HTML editor for your Palm OS handheld.

Our give aways are:

- 1 Thinmodem SpringBoard module, compliments of CardAccess
- A registered version of Torpedo for all attendees, compliments of Pine
Tree Software

We also will have snacks, compliments of the Royal Oak Office Depot Store.

Remember, this is our last meeting before taking a summer break.  We won't
be meeting in July or August, but will return on September 13, when our
guest speaker will be the folks from Wizcomtech, makers of the QuickLink pen
scanner.

Tracy Dreslinski
Coordinator
Detroit Palm Users Group

www.dpug.org

2. Boltzmann's Machine on CM-2

3. Detroit PUG Next Mtg Thursday 12/14

4. PostScript output and pens width

5. ANN: Detroit PUG Next Mtg Thursday 9/14

6. Multiple tables in a DataSet and persisting them to a Db

7. Looking for HP 6300C driver

8. leather wallet for Zire: 14 dollars

9. Palm memory 16 = 14

10. FS: Original Palmpilot Modem for palm III (14.4K) $40 USD

11. ANN: 14 day free trial of CalorieKing.com weight management food database

12. (unofficial) Wireless FAQ for PalmOS(R) ver. 1.S 2001-08-14