JP One-Touch Mail

Post by scrib » Mon, 09 Jul 2001 05:47:38

After having posted a query about JP One-Touch Mail, while out
shopping, I saw in a store that it is a fully commercial program.
I was not seeking in my earlier post to get a commercial program
for free and hope no one interpreted my query that way.

 BTW, I have since downloaded and installed the Eudora
mail-browser combo and so far am very pleased with it.

scribex
-- ______________________________
Remove hyphen to email reply

1. JP One-Touch mail source?

Interested in trying JPsystems One-Touch mail program,
I went to the Web site, now dubbed JPMobile.
Everything there sort of routes you to a screen where
you "register" to to try a beta of the outfit's Web
browser package, which I really am not interested in,
at least at this time.

The site does offer a description of One-Touch Mail
and it is ambiguous. In one place it says OTM
is designed for wired or wireless. In another place on
the same page it indicates a wireless Palm or wireless
modem is required. But then, there's no way to
download the program. Again, the only download link
seems to be for the new whatzis.

Questions:

1. Is One-Touch mail freeware or available in a trial
version?

2. Anyone know a site where I could download a copy of
JP One-Touch Mail to try?

Thanks

scribex
--
_______________________________
To reply by e-mail, remove hyphen

2. HELP: Dos command for setting folder attribute to R/O ???

3. WANTED: Case for Pilot and JP Systems One-Touch Cable Connection

4. System 6 window problems

5. Does One-Touch Mail read mail from AOL

6. Authentic Armenian Cuisine Recipes

7. WTB: JP Systems One Touch with Accesslink Pager Cable

8. So many problems - So little fun

9. WANTED: Pilot case to carry JP Systems One Touch Cable

10. One-Touch Mail

11. One Touch Mail/OmniSky Mail crashes with "Find" function on Visor Prism

12. One-Touch MailT for Users with Special Coupons?

13. ANN: One-Touch Communicator for the Palm Computing Platform