Pilot 5000 Memory Upgrade?

Post by Sean Jone » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I have a pilot 5000 I would like to upgrade with the 3.0 OS and 2 MB.  I've
seen an auction on e-bay for an upgrade with both of these items and an
infrared port.  Also, I've seen this discussed on one Pilot web site.
Unfortunately, I have not seen this product advertised or talked about
anywhere else.  Is this legit? Does such a product exist?  And if so, does
anyone know where this upgrade can be purchased (online or in the northern
California area)?  Any info welcome.  Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Sean

Pilot 5000 Memory Upgrade?

Post by Oliver Sto » Sat, 24 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>I have a pilot 5000 I would like to upgrade with the 3.0 OS and 2 MB.
[...]
> Is this legit? Does such a product exist?  And if so, does
>anyone know where this upgrade can be purchased (online or in the northern
>California area)?

Of course it does exist. Try this:

http://www.ecost.com/sales/detail.asp?dpno=29987&catalog_id=63&store=...

AFAIK only for the US. I've bought mine a few days ago at a local
shop.

Oliver
--
Once we had wisdom, then we had knowledge, now we have information