Palm Vx - Nokia 8210 - Eudora: easy peasy!

Palm Vx - Nokia 8210 - Eudora: easy peasy!

Post by [~\\ mike /~ » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Just a quick word to say that after an eternity struggling with my old
Nokia 6510, a quick switch to the minuscule Nokia 8210 got everything
running in seconds and the excellent Eudora Palm Suite was a breeze to
set up too: it comes with its own browser and mini-Eudora mail client
and so far has behaved impeccably.

Respect!

Mike
--
               urban75: UK ezine - http://www.urban75.com

Palm Vx - Nokia 8210 - Eudora: easy peasy!

Post by Dave Ree » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Have you got the registered Eudora? If so, how well does the sync with
Outlook Express (or any other non-Eudora desktop mail client) work?

Dave

Quote:> Just a quick word to say that after an eternity struggling with my old
> Nokia 6510, a quick switch to the minuscule Nokia 8210 got everything
> running in seconds and the excellent Eudora Palm Suite was a breeze to
> set up too: it comes with its own browser and mini-Eudora mail client
> and so far has behaved impeccably.

> Respect!

> Mike
> --
>                urban75: UK ezine - http://www.urban75.com

Palm Vx - Nokia 8210 - Eudora: easy peasy!

Post by [~\\ mike /~ » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

NOSPAMbtinternet.com> writes

Quote:>Have you got the registered Eudora?

Yes. And it works very well indeed!

Quote:> If so, how well does the sync with
>Outlook Express (or any other non-Eudora desktop mail client) work?

Can't help you there, although it says it supports it, but you might
have to shell out for a licence (which is fair enough, all things
considered)

Mike
--
               urban75: UK ezine - http://www.urban75.com

1. Palm Vx and Nokia 8210 Phoneboook

Anybody know of software that will allow Palm Vx to manage the 8210
Phonebook? I want to be able to send phone numbers and names from the
address book in the Palm - I can beam a card, but that isn't very
useful....I've got Handphone's SMS manager which works well on the SMS
side...are they still around? I thought they did something for managing
phonebooks or was I dreaming?

Thanks in advance for any pointers...

--
Stuart McKnight

2. Urgent: Help for Expert System Shell !

3. Palm Vx to ISDN via Nokia 8210 and IR

4. What Price, Cellular?

5. Palm Vx and the Nokia 8210?

6. Monitor Resolution - PLEASE HELP ASAP

7. Nokia 8210 Palm 505 Phonebook editor

8. K240

9. nokia 8210 & palm V - HELP !!

10. IR problem on Palm IIIe and Nokia 8210

11. Information on Nokia 8210 & Palm

12. Emailing via the IR port on a Palm V and a Nokia 8210

13. Palm to Nokia 8210 transfer