RPN Calculator and chess program

Post by Louis DeRos » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I'm looking for recommendations for a RPN calculator and a chess program for
my Palm V.

Thanks for the help,

Lou D.

RPN Calculator and chess program

Post by Steve » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

There's a very popular RPN calculator called... wait, let me look it up
here... ah, yes, "RPN" :)

For chess, see "PocketChess"

Both can be found via "search archives" on PalmGear HQ www.palmgear.com

Cheers
Steve

>I'm looking for recommendations for a RPN calculator and a chess program
for
>my Palm V.

>Thanks for the help,

>Lou D.

RPN Calculator and chess program

Post by Guardia » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I LOVE "Pocket Chess" from Tinyware, Inc.  It has good graphics (ie middle aged
folks can tell the difference between the pieces), it's small, cheap, and it
even beats me now and again  :)
http://www,eskimo.com/~scottlu

Blessings,
Betsy

> I'm looking for recommendations for a RPN calculator and a chess program for
> my Palm V.

> Thanks for the help,

> Lou D.

RPN Calculator and chess program

Post by Oliver Stoe » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 08:34:01 -0400, "Louis DeRosa"

:I'm looking for recommendations for a RPN calculator and a chess program for
:my Palm V.

Have a look at Kalk. It's free (postcardware) and has some statistical
functions. You can find it at http://www.klawitter.de.

Oliver
--
Einst hatten wir Weisheit,
dann hatten wir Wissen,

RPN Calculator and chess program

Post by Michael Wulfsoh » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Try our RPN at http://www.nthlab.com/software/rpn/index.html
It is like a HP caluclator with several good plug ins available

Mike

Quote:> I'm looking for recommendations for a RPN calculator and a chess program
for
> my Palm V.

> Thanks for the help,

> Lou D.

RPN Calculator and chess program

Post by Louis DeRos » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Thanks for the recommendations - I'll give them a shot.

Cheers,

Lou D.

Post by Mark Nudelma » Fri, 17 Sep 1999 04:00:00

> I'm looking for recommendations for a RPN calculator and a chess program for
> my Palm V.

For a calculator, try Unc at
http://www.flash.net/~marknu/unc.
--Mark

RPN Calculator and chess program

Post by Mik » Sat, 18 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I like MathU and pocketchess

>> I'm looking for recommendations for a RPN calculator and a chess program for
>> my Palm V.

>For a calculator, try Unc at
>http://www.flash.net/~marknu/unc.
>--Mark

RPN Calculator and chess program

Post by Matt Thompso » Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I agree ; PocketChess is great.  Thanks for the MathU tip (I'm also
interested in finding an RPN calculator), I'll go check it out.

    >I like MathU and pocketchess

Matt Thompson