PalmVHack 1.9

Post by Ronald Gouldne » Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:00:00

RGPS is proud to announce the latest version of PalmVHack.

This HackMaster hack is being provided to prevent a problem with the
PalmV and it's various cases and covers.

The provided cover when closed and placed in a pocket will apply
pressure to the hardware buttons especially the Up/Down buttons. This
causes alarms to never sound when they are activated. Instead all you
hear is an annoying clicking sound (if your hearing is good) of the
button being  pressed.

PalmVHack provides you with more control than OS upgrade 3.1.1 which
only fixes the Page-Up key. PalmVHack allows you to select which buttons
you would like ignored. Page-Up, Page-Down and the Application Buttons.
You can even override OS upgrade 3.1.1 and re-activate the Page-Up key
with PalmVHack.

Version 1.9 adds individual control over each application button and
fixes a bug
with the latest PalmOS 3.3 (PalmVx)

Visit RGPS at http://www.rgps.com

Also Available at RGPS
======================
AutoSync    : Automatically Sync your Palm Device according to a
schedule you define.
PalmVHack   : Fix the Alarm Display/Application Buttons problem on the
PalmV.
MindMeld    : Logic Game for your Palm Device.
PokerLogic  : Poker Game for your Palm Device.
PilotEyes   : Freeware fun for your Palm Device.
StayOffHack : Conserve your Palm Device's Batteries.

PalmVHack 1.9

Post by John » Thu, 14 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Do I need both PalmVHack AND StayOffHack to stop my batteries going flat and
to ensure the alarm goes off, or is one program a superset of the other?

--
Best regards

John

Quote:> RGPS is proud to announce the latest version of PalmVHack.

> This HackMaster hack is being provided to prevent a problem with the
> PalmV and it's various cases and covers.

> The provided cover when closed and placed in a pocket will apply
> pressure to the hardware buttons especially the Up/Down buttons. This
> causes alarms to never sound when they are activated. Instead all you
> hear is an annoying clicking sound (if your hearing is good) of the
> button being  pressed.

> PalmVHack provides you with more control than OS upgrade 3.1.1 which
> only fixes the Page-Up key. PalmVHack allows you to select which buttons
> you would like ignored. Page-Up, Page-Down and the Application Buttons.
> You can even override OS upgrade 3.1.1 and re-activate the Page-Up key
> with PalmVHack.

> Version 1.9 adds individual control over each application button and
> fixes a bug
> with the latest PalmOS 3.3 (PalmVx)

> Visit RGPS at http://www.rgps.com

> Also Available at RGPS
> ======================
> AutoSync    : Automatically Sync your Palm Device according to a
> schedule you define.
> PalmVHack   : Fix the Alarm Display/Application Buttons problem on the
> PalmV.
> MindMeld    : Logic Game for your Palm Device.
> PokerLogic  : Poker Game for your Palm Device.
> PilotEyes   : Freeware fun for your Palm Device.
> StayOffHack : Conserve your Palm Device's Batteries.

1. ANN; PalmVHack 1.9 (Including fix for conflict with PalmOS 3.3)

RGPS has released PalmVHack 1.9.

Version 1.9 includes
- control over each individual Application button.
- fixes a conflict with Palm OS 3.3

For More information about PalmVHack or for other RGPS applications
visit http://www.rgps.com

2. F/S-Atari 800 system

3. Update 1.9 to Palm Seven FAQ posted today

4. Porting from GUPTA-SQL client to PHP - SQL client.

5. APCalc 1.9 Update - Adv. Prog. Calculator

6. Autoformatting Java code editor?

7. ANN: LispMe 1.9 and Parentheses Hack released

8. Trouble writing custom showproc

9. J-OS 1.9 on a Palm Vx

10. ANN: PDAlive.com Reviews PalmDocs 1.9

11. PalmVHack 1.10

12. ANN: PalmVHack 1.8

13. ANN: PalmVHack V1.1