Problems

Problems

Post by Janusz Jasinsk » Tue, 24 Jul 2001 05:46:04



Hi. I have installed Office 200 on my computer... well about 2 years ago or
so now, but I only just came around to using powerpoint..... but it's not
there at all. tried re-installing it and stuff but I haven't been able to
solve the mystery of the missing powerpoint application.

Please can someone help me.

Janusz

 
 
 

Problems

Post by Echo » Tue, 24 Jul 2001 05:54:07



> Hi. I have installed Office 200 on my computer... well about 2 years ago or
> so now, but I only just came around to using powerpoint..... but it's not
> there at all. tried re-installing it and stuff but I haven't been able to
> solve the mystery of the missing powerpoint application.

Which version of Office are you using, Janusz? Also what operating
system?
--
Echo
MS PPT MVP
http://www.echosvoice.com

 
 
 

Problems

Post by Janusz Jasinsk » Wed, 25 Jul 2001 03:54:15


I am running Windows 2000.... as far as I know... they are all the latest
professional versions.

Please help!

Janusz



> > Hi. I have installed Office 200 on my computer... well about 2 years ago
or
> > so now, but I only just came around to using powerpoint..... but it's
not
> > there at all. tried re-installing it and stuff but I haven't been able
to
> > solve the mystery of the missing powerpoint application.

> Which version of Office are you using, Janusz? Also what operating
> system?
> --
> Echo
> MS PPT MVP
> http://www.echosvoice.com

 
 
 

Problems

Post by Echo » Wed, 25 Jul 2001 04:05:31


Hm. Part of the reason I asked is because the Small Business versions of
Office don't come with PPT. So if your version is Small Business, that could
be the problem.

We also just saw something here recently with PPT 2002 (aka PPT XP) and
Windows ME, I think it was. The user had to do a "complete" install instead
of a "typical" install to get PPT to install properly. I don't know that
this is the issue you're seeing, but it's worth thinking about, anyway.

With Windows 2000, did you install while logged on as administrator or as
user? That could be an issue as well. Have you searched your harddrive for
powerpnt.exe?

Echo


> I am running Windows 2000.... as far as I know... they are all the latest
> professional versions.

> Please help!

> Janusz




> > > Hi. I have installed Office 200 on my computer... well about 2 years
ago
> or
> > > so now, but I only just came around to using powerpoint..... but it's
> not
> > > there at all. tried re-installing it and stuff but I haven't been able
> to
> > > solve the mystery of the missing powerpoint application.

> > Which version of Office are you using, Janusz? Also what operating
> > system?
> > --
> > Echo
> > MS PPT MVP
> > http://www.echosvoice.com

 
 
 

1. Problem problem problem...

Hello again.

I have a very big (as I see it) problem.

I will try to describe it as easy and fast as possible.

1. Fron inputs, I get values that after calculations give my two new
values, lets call them Range1_start and Range1_stop

From these values, I've filled upp a big area, starting at
AJ+Range1_start to BJ+Range1_stop ( basically like a big rectangel,
right?) Up to now, no problems.

Then I want to go to "AJ6" and perform a formula like this: "=Sum(" &
Range(Cells(Range1_start,36),Cells(Range1_stop,36)) & ")"

(Assuming Range1_start = 45 and Range1_stop = 110)

AJ6 should now contain the formula: =SUM(AJ45:AJ110)
AK6 should now contain the formula: =Sum(AK45:AK110)

a.s.o

How do I do this? So basically this is all like a very big autofill.
Please help me, I need to solve this at my work. Thanks in advance /
Fredrik

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. vba question URGENT!!!!!

3. problems, problems, problems,...

4. Best Place to Post for OE?

5. Office 97 = problems, problems, problems. Please help.

6. autoreply

7. Problems, Problems & More Problems!

8. Word97 Saves automatically on close

9. Very Strange Problem Word/Excel "Send To Mail Recipient" problem

10. 1.Outlook interface problem 2. Exporting Problems

11. Weird Outlook XP Problem - Plain text or HTML Hyperlink Problem

12. PROBLEM - Running Outlook without being logged on to the domain PROBLEM

13. Problem after Problem with Outlook98 +OE5