Help - need Super Serial Board DIP switch meanings.

Help - need Super Serial Board DIP switch meanings.

Post by Mark Wickh » Wed, 29 Jul 1992 00:50:40

Hi -

Anyone out there know the meanings of the Super Serial Board (SSB-1) DIP
switch settings?  I was given one of these, but not the manual.

Please mail responses.

Thanks in advance (TIA),

Mark Wickham
It's an Apple ][!  It's not a ][+, a ][e, a ][c, or a ][gs.  It's a ][.
Standard disclaimer applies.

1. Help with Super Serial Card DIP Switch Settings Needed

Hello,

I recently acquired a Super Serial Card II for my Apple IIe, but
it didn't have any documentation (or software, for that matter).

With a little determination and a lot of blind luck, I figured
out that the card was operating at 1200 baud with 7 data bits.
I was able to redirect the screen to the output port and pick
up the output in my PC terminal program.

But the Card has a set of 16 dip switchs (two sets of 8) that I
assume control the configuration of the serial output, and I
would like to know how to re-configure the card.

Does anyone know what the specification for the switchs is or
where I could find a reference manual for this card?  What is
the best source for some kind of Apple IIe Terminal Program?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Wayne Clift

Standard Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are my own, not my
                     employers.

2. NTI and HP7200, CDD3610

3. Super Serial Dip Switches

4. wrong time

5. Dip Switches on an Apple Super Serial Card

6. Help with weird Warp install error!

7. Super Serial Card DIP switch settings

8. Super Serial Card DIP switch

9. Apple //e Super Serial Card dip switch settings

10. Super Serial Card II DIP switches

11. Help...need the dip switch settings for a C.Itoh m8510+

12. What are the Dip Switch setting for A Serial Pro from Applied Engineering?