Sequential Systems Card ID

Post by Benjamin F Bendele II » Wed, 22 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Can someone please ID this card for me and let me know what it does.
Thanks!!!

http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/bendele1-enterprises/sequintialsys...

--
Regards,
Ben Bendele

"It's Never Too Late To Become Who You Might Have Been."

Check out "Pay Pal"  Great way to pay for things on the internet.  For a
limited time only, you'll get $10 for signing up and activating your
account.  You can go to this address to sign up.
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=bbendele%40bendele.com

For a Free 25Mb disk space on the internet Check X-Drive where you can:

  - Store and Retrieve Your Files from Any Web Browser.
  - Secure your Documents & Keep Your Files Private.
  - Access and share your favorite MP3's and photos with Friends.
  - Eliminate the Hassles of Disks, Laptops and Problematic Emails..

http://www.xdrive.com/cgi-bin/signup_form.cgi?sourceid=00240320520549...