WANTED: TwoInHand Alpha Testers

Post by Peter Lieth » Fri, 04 Oct 1996 04:00:00

WANTED: TwoInHand Alpha Testers

I need 2 or 3 people to Alpha test TwoInHand, and Apple IIc emulator
for the Newton PDA. It runs only about 80% of an actual IIc sppeds
(I'm working on making it faster)

I'm looking for someone with:
A Newton 130, 110 or 120 with OS 1.3 (I've tested it on a 100 and 2.0 120)
and a resonable knowledge of NewtonScrip

WARNING, Alpha testing is dangerous stuff, I have totaly nuked the
contents of my Newton a few time (Names, Dates, Notes, ect..) So unless
you have the ablility to backup your Newton I would advise you aginst
applying. (No problem if you just don't have anything important on it)

-= Quick TwoInHand Info =-
TwoInHand is a Apple IIc emulator for the Newton. It emulates 128k of RAM,
dual 5 1/4" floppys. It operates in landscape mode on 2.0 Newtons, giving
you a larger screen. With on-screen JoyButtons for joystick emulation, or
TwoTrak mouse emulator (like a trackpad) and full Newton Keyboard
compatiblity. TwoInHand will be a Freeware program, free to all.

--
          Peter Liethen

http://www.globaldialog.com/~pliethen

1. WANTED: Alpha Syntauri light pen software and ALF music board

Anyone have any software for the Alpha Syntauri synth that utilizes the
light pen? I have a system but no software for the pen.

I'm also looking for the ALF music board.

Man I shouldn't of tossed that stuff years ago :-)

Bat
--
DJ (House of Usher, Europa, Black Lodge)
Film, Rich Media, MultiMedia Scoring

2. OS/2 v2.0 and ATI F/X soundcard

3. WANTED: Alpha Syntauri Mountain Hardware setup

4. FDPro ?'s

5. TwoInHand, Should it be taken further?

6. Re-use of SONY monitor on SVGA (PC)

7. Beta Testers Wanted

8. More OpenVMS graphics adapter questions

9. GSHK Testers wanted

10. Beta Testers wanted

11. Pedigree 2.0b - beta testers wanted

12. APP2/WIN:Beta Testers Wanted