Here is an update on the current state of my auction. Bids do not include
shipping cost unless noted.
* Integrated Circuit Checker
This is a board that plugs into an Apple II and allows you
to check 74 and 4xxx series ICs for correct operation.
Now does come with the driver software, so it is complete.
(The person I sent the software to was kind enough to send
a copy back to me to replace my lost disk!)
A great card for the hardware hacker, or anyone who repairs
old Apple IIs.
* GS Woz edition (With certificate of Authenticity and letter from Wozniak)
1.125M RAM, upgraded video chip, ROM 01.
Keyboard, mouse, joystick.
Original Box, all manuals, system software, demos, paintworks.
* GS Color Monitor
Slightly flaky. Screen image starts out dark, gradually
gets brighter and brighter as it warms up. After about
2-3 hours is too bright to use (image distorts). Original box,
if that really helps considering its condition :-)
* Apple 3.5 Drive
Excellent shape, Original box and manual.
* 5.25 disk drive
A 1/2 high drive in excellent shape. Cable on drive is for connecting
to a Disk ][ interface card.
* Line link 14.4K modem
External V.32bis V.42/V.42bis/MNP-5
Comes with cable for IIgs serial port
* Pi3 Monochrome (amber) monitor with composite input. Was attached
to an Apple II.
* Apple Midi interface (connects to GS or MAC serial port), mounted in an
A/B switch box (B is midi connection, A is another serial device)
Will remove from A/B box and put in original case if desired.
* IDS Prism printer, was full color, color board is probably bad (ask for
details), works fine as a black and white. List was 2,000! paid
1,200! (in 1983). There I said it, don't flame me, but I feel
better :-) Features include:
Manual with complete schematics (except for the optional boards
such as sprint mode board, and color board :-()
Serial and Parallel interface, selectable with a jumper
Sprint mode (200 CPS draft printing)
120 CPS in normal print mode, and while it has a 9 pin print head
its print quality is excellent as the the pins are set staggered
and overlapping, which gives very well formed characters.
Tractor feed from front, rear or bottom.
Single sheet feeder from the front.
Built like a tank!! This thing can take a beating. Printed
graphics for 12 hours solid one time and it barely got warm.
Don't try this with an Epson, it will probably melt!
Because of the tank like construction it will be expensive to
ship though. I have the original packing materials and the shipping
weight is listed as 35lbs!
* PKaso color printer interface for Prism printer. Does not work
* Applicard (Z-80) running at 8Mhz, include C-Basic, CP/M .
Does not work in GS.
* Bunch of various chips.
9 Z-80 CPUs
24 64K DRAM chips 8-120ns, 8-150ns, 8-200ns
75 16K DRAM chips
2 16K EEPROM
I would prefer to sell all of the chips in just 1 or 2 lots.
* Orca C 1.1
* Apple Programmers workshop 1.0b
* Apple 2 circuit description--Winston D. Gayler
An incredibly detailed book on the Apple II and II+ hardware.
Covers all revisions of the motherboards, includes schematics,
timing diagrams, and complete descriptions about how all the
circuitry works. Fascinating reading, even if you don't
have an old Apple II. Does not cover //e //c or IIgs.
Addison Wesley reference manuals:
* IIgs Firmware (1987, Hardcover)
* IIgs Hardware (1987, Hardcover)
* IIgs Prodos16 guide (1987, Hardcover)
* IIgs GS/OS Reference (1990, Softcover, for GS/OS Sys Soft Ver 5.0
* Apple IIgs tech ref --Fischer
* 65816/65802 Assembly Language Programming--Fischer
Softline vol1 #1-5 + vol2
Bid: $10 including shipping
Apple--The Personal Computer magazine & Catalog v1 n2,3 & 4
Apple Special Delivery Software Fall 80 and Spring 81
Apple Orchard Fall 81, Winter 81/82, May-June 82, Sep-Oct 82,
Nov-Dec 82, Feb 83, March 83, Sep 83.
Bid: $10 for all Apple Orchards
* 10 DiskBank 5's (for 5.25 inch floppies, holds 10 disks vertically in
a slide out drawer)
Offers for the whole mess encouraged, but I doubt if anybody is that weird :-)
I'll accept bids untill April 24th.