Software Info

Post by b4pry.. » Thu, 25 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have a good source for Apple IIc software.  Please email me at the
above address or post here.

Thanks
Jack

1. GS+/EGO System Software Info

I noticed in the a2.central.com - current poll  Which of the followig Lost
Classics would you most like to see recovered the results at the present
time
indicate 38% (by 24 votes) want GS+/EGO Systems products.

Ref. URL:

http://www.a2central.com/cgi-bin/poll.cgi?poll=20010424&action=results

Well, for your information - all of those were reclassified as freeware without
any distribution restrictions - by their copyright owner - Ross Falconer - two
years ago.  Perhaps the Lost Classics Project may want to officially
sanction
such a status for their own needs and do not recognize the current owners
reclassification status, in which case - I urge you to do so.

I had no problem contacting him by both email and voice telephone to verify the
status of all the GS+ and EGO system software products.  I would think all
others could do the same with ease also.  All of the GS+, ShrinkII and Balloon
ShrinkIt archives were on my past grin.net web site (with the owners knowledge
and consent) for the last two years.

BTW, all of them I had to make available for free public access and download
are available from the Asimov ftp site - incoming folder.

That Ref. URL is:

ftp://ftp.apple.asimov.net/pub/apple_II/incoming/

Cheers,
Tom

2. questions about some security and a 3500 switch

3. Sheridan Software Info

4. FS: SC1224 color monitor

5. GS modem software info request

6. Epson Stylus and Jetdirect and network printing??

7. APPLE IIGS Software Info

8. DNS Problem?

9. IIgs software info/sales?

10. Security Software Info. Needed

11. The Visible Computer Series from Software Masters - need info

12. Wanted: Info on/SOFTWARE for MUPPET Keys