Hardware bids updated - Sat 3/28

Post by Sky » Mon, 30 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Here is my last GS system for sale, plus a few things from a previous
post from people who backed out on the deals they made.  I'll have
some more misc software and stuff to post later.  I'll take bids by

will *email* the winners at the end of that time..
If I don't post your bid, then I probably consider the bid too small.
Remember that's just my opinion. You don't have to agree with me.  :)
I am certainly not required to sell anything if I don't consider the
price right! I may decide to sell at a lower price later, when most
stuff is gone.  Make an offer!  Please don't bid on an item if you
don't want to pay the postage costs!  Postage is over and above the
final bid.

IIGS CPU ROM 1 with Apple memory card that is half populated - does
have power cable.
$25 <sm>

Two 5.25 drives
$10 each  <fl>

Imagewriter II printer with one each brand new (in the box) black and
multicolor ribbon.  Includes manual.
$35 <cs>

Fellows anti-glare screen - one broken off tab that holds the screen
onto the monitor.  Could break the other one off and attach it by
velcro strips!

Printer cover and Monitor/cpu/keyboard cover set.  Will sell
separately.

$5 <BK>

mouse (regular) for GS

$5 <BK>

Kensington Turbo mouse (trackball)

$2 <sw>

IIGS CPU - WOZ edition -  4 meg memory card (bought from Big Red
Computer Club), TMS Shadow external 127 meg hard drive with Ramfast <D
revision> SCSI.  Also installed is a * scanner card.  Will sell
all components separately.   Memory card includes owners manual.

$85 for hard drive/SCSI set  <LG>
$50 for 4 meg card <CE>
$10 for CPU alone <LG>

* hand scanner (with card - this will be sold with computer if
anyone wants, or separately, but will not separate card from scanner!)
Includes all software and manuals.

$50 <sm>

One 3.5 drive - includes owners guide.

$15 <en>

One uni-disk drive

$20 <DH>

GS keyboard.  Has keyskin protector on it.  Keyskin is
getting old, and is yellowed.  Needs to be taped on at the edges.  Has
kept the keyboard dustfree, however, some keys are yellowed from the
keyskin.

$7 <BK>

Applied Engineering fan/power center.  Holds either two 3.5 drives or
one drive and (included) disk holder.  Really cool little set up.
Allows your drives to be neatly stacked above CPU and below monitor.
Very convenient!

$16 <hr>

Apple joystick - IIe/c and GS - two button.

$10 <hr>

Apple 1 meg memory card, 1/4 populated.  Memory card includes booklet.

Print Max parallel printer interface card

$1 <t>

Applecolor RGB monitor - last time it was turned on, the screen was
sort of rolling bars.  I don't know exactly how to explain.  Worked
fine the time before that.  I've never taken the time to try to figure
out what was wrong with it - I just switched another monitor over to
the system.  Might be a simple correction, might not be.  Selling AS
IS!

Applecolor RGB monitor in good working condition.  Has lock loop
attached to the back.  Front has 4 removable velcro pads in the corner
for holding a screen frame.  Can have screen frame if desired -
cardboard picture of mouse/breadbox scene.  Pretty cute.

$25 <sm>

2 small speakers

$10 <DH>

Appleworks Forum booklets - each about 30 pages, monthly publication
of National Appleworks Users Group.  Volume VII, Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4,
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.
$5 <hr>

Appleworks Quick Reference card
$5 <hr>

Appleworks GS Quick Reference card/booklet

$1 <ISMDR>

Shareware Solutions II -     Vol 3, iss 1, Spring 1996
                           Vol 3, iss 3, Dec 1996
                           Vol 3, iss 4, March 1997

$3 <LG>

Using Appleworks GS by Douglas Brown.  Softcover - nearly 550 pages.

$4 <ISMDR>

Claris Technical Solutions - each one has a variety of articles, hints
and tips.  In booklet form 8x11, with holes punched in left side for
storing in binders (by publisher).   The main headline  for each one
is listed below:

$1 <t>

Avoid Surprises with Appleworks 3.0
Introducing Appleworks 3.0
Personalize your Corespondence using mailmerge with Appleworks GS

A touch of Applesoft Basic for IIc IIe and GS - softcover about 100
pages.

Magazines:  $21 <hr>

Video Games and Computer Entertainment (they talk about Nintendo, and
other computers as well as Apple GS programs):
1989 - 4,5,6,7,9,11,12
1990 - 1,2,3,5,6,7,8

InCider:  1988  2,3,5,6,7,8
              1989  2,3,4,5

A+ :  1988  1,2,3,4,5,6,7
        1989  1,2,3,5

InCider/A+ :  1989  6,7,8,9,10,11,12
                     1990  1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11
                     1991  1,2,3,4,7,8,10
                     1992  3,4,5,6,7,9,10
                1993  6

(Numbers corresponding to the months like March = 3)

Make offer on each item.  Will consider any reasonable offer.  Best
offer, of course, gets item!  When bidding is over, and offer is
accepted, I will box it up, get mailing costs, and email you with the
final total.  When your check clears (faster service would be a money
order!) I'll ship the items to you.  All items working last time they
were used unless otherwise specified.

Lori Bucevicius