Does anyone have or know the whereabouts of a working copy of the software
for a Practical Peripherals Proclock IIc, an internal clock card for the
1. WTD: Practical Peripherals ProClock info
I just came into posession of one of these little beasts. Unfortunately all I
have is just the card, no software or documentation. Fortunately though it
appears to be Thunderclock compatible because Prodos recognizes it straight
away. I've located some images of the Thunderclock disks which i'll have to
move to real 5.25 disks when i get a free moment but what i'd really like is
the software that came with that card. If anyone has a copy of the disks they
could e-mail me it would be much appreciated. A copy (photocopy) of the manual
for it would also be nice to have.. At minimum i'd like to know what the
swiches on the card are used for.
3. Need help with Practical Peripherals 9600SA Modem
4. Newbie Handspring Deluxe Questions
5. Unknown Card: Practical Peripherals GRAPHICARD 2086 (C)1983...anyone know?
6. Error when opening some programmes : automation server can't create object?
7. Practical Peripherals modem woes.
9. Info wanted on MicroBuffer MII+ by Practical Peripherals
10. Practical Peripheral's 2400 baud modem
11. Practical Peripherals 2400 baud modem
12. Practical Peripherals 2400SA Modem