I am trying to order Apple II startup disk for my IIc. Am kid, will pay.

I am trying to order Apple II startup disk for my IIc. Am kid, will pay.

Post by Killaby » Sat, 22 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hi, I recently bought an Apple IIc for $1.75!!!
Just for fun.

I don't have the startup software however, and need it... If anyone
wishes to copy it onto a 5 1/4 disk, I will pay them 5.00 for it.

I know it isn't a lot of money, but I can't afford more.  Really.

Can anyone do this for the computing learning of a kid?

I really like computers, and I think I can have fun playing on this one.

Please respond by email,

-Killabyte Always

Post by Tom Zuchowsk » Sun, 23 Jun 1996 04:00:00

>Hi, I recently bought an Apple IIc for $1.75!!!
>Just for fun.

>I don't have the startup software however, and need it... If anyone
>wishes to copy it onto a 5 1/4 disk, I will pay them 5.00 for it.

>I know it isn't a lot of money, but I can't afford more.  Really.

>Can anyone do this for the computing learning of a kid?

>I really like computers, and I think I can have fun playing on this one.

>Please respond by email,

>-Killabyte Always

Write to Caloke Industries, PO Box 18477, Raytown, MO 64133 and ask them
for a catalog.

Caloke has hundreds of Apple II disks that they sell for about a buck
each.

TomZ

1. I am having troubles with ZIP drive connected to Apple II

I got this zip drive October of 1996.  It worked great with no trouble
until about a month ago.  The drive would no longer read disks.

So I sent it to Epson, and they sent me a new one (June 1997)

Now the drive has intermittent problems and failures.

Has some kind of hardware revision in the Zip drive been done, making it
prone to problems on an Apple II?

2. Xcuse me Guys its me again

3. Bids for Apple GS misc - Mon am update

4. TFTP problem

5. Can I use PEEK to find out what Apple I am using?

6. 40-folder bug and FOLDRXXX.PRG

7. I am looking for games working on APPLE ][ europlus

8. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT QNX

9. WTB: Apple High Speed SCSI card for IIgs (prefer Ontario, but am open to all offers)

10. Am I using the right Apple CD/DVD drivers?

11. problem after trying to change StartUp Disc from Mac OS 9.2 to Jaguar on iBook 500mhz

12. What am I missing with Ultima3