Macintosh Plus drives communicating with PC

Macintosh Plus drives communicating with PC

Post by M Ghidor » Mon, 06 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I know this doesn't have to do with Apple IIs, but I know there are lots of
knowlegable Mac people here. Anyway, I have a 30 meg external Heart Data Corp.
drive for my Apple Plus (1 meg). I was wondering if anyone knew of some
software that would allow my PC to transfer data to. If not, does anyone know
of software that would allow my PC to communicate with the Macintosh Plus'
external 3.5 floppy drive? Thanks in advance.

Post by g.. » Mon, 06 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> I know this doesn't have to do with Apple IIs, but I know there are lots
> of knowlegable Mac people here.

The groups are arranged by topic, not by audience.

That said, I'm sure you'd find more knowledgeable Mac people in a
comp.sys.mac.* newsgroup.

--

  --   -- -- ------------------------------------------------------------------
   -- --   ---              <http://www.war-of-the-worlds.org/>

Macintosh Plus drives communicating with PC

Post by RRB » Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Try using a "Zip" drive on the Macintosh plus.
Ron
B&R Computer Services
P O Box 7195
San Diego CA 92167-0195

phone: 619-225-8281

home page:
http://members.aol.com/rrbp
----------

Quote:> > ==============================================<<
> > Let us know if you would like to receive occasional <<
> > emailings of our items for sale or auction.               <<
> > ==============================================<<
>I know this doesn't have to do with Apple IIs, but I know there are lots
>of
>knowlegable Mac people here. Anyway, I have a 30 meg external Heart Data
>Corp.
>drive for my Apple Plus (1 meg). I was wondering if anyone knew of some
>software that would allow my PC to transfer data to. If not, does anyone
>know
>of software that would allow my PC to communicate with the Macintosh Plus'
>external 3.5 floppy drive? Thanks in advance.

1. How can I communicate with PC users in the LAN Network?

I have Parforma 5260/120 with Mac OS 8.1 and the second one
Performa 5260/120 with Mac OS 8.6.

I'm connected to the local Network.
And sometimes there is not Internet (something wrong with the connection),
I would like to know what are the reasons.
They (PC users) use the program to
communiate that is called "Vypress Chat".

I was trying to look for the Mac version but I haven't found.
Probably it  has the other name but it should be something.
They have this program and I have to comform.
But is there any program which goes with "Vypress Chat"?

Please tell me what I have to do.

Gratings for all Mac users.

2. VO2Ado + Return Parameters from a Stored Procedure

3. Access denied in windows 95 shares through win2000 machines

4. HP Deskwriter C and PC can they communicate?

5. Can't move Desktop Icons !

6. Wanted: Disk drive for Macintosh Plus

7. group policy

8. 1.44mb Floppy Drive for Macintosh Plus

9. Hard Drives for the Macintosh Plus