TCP/IP & Network OS

Post by M Co » Thu, 19 Aug 1993 02:32:45

Does anyone know if you can run a NOS (LAN Manager, Novell, Banyan VINES)
client AND MacTCP at the same time on a Quadra 800??  In other words I want
to be able to do telnets/ftps/etc while using my Novell server to store the
files, etc.

Anyone done this before?

Mike
--

This space intentionally left blank     Fido:   1:109/456.0
        The text above is my own and all that other disclaimer junk

1. !!DDE->TCP/IP, REAL TIME DATA PUMP, Trans.DDE App.DATA via TCP/IP

        DDE to TCP/IP Real Time Data Pump

DDE2TCP, is a Real Time Data Pump used as a data bridge
between DDE applications and ANY host system using
TCP/IP (SUN,HP,IBM,Apple, etc).  DDE2TCP runs in the
background, totally transparent between server and target
system.

DDE2TCP is perfect for use with any MMI system such as FIX,
WONDERWARE,GENESIS,LabTech for real time update of SQL
databases residing on other hosts.  DDE2TCP comes with it's
own configurator for fast and effective setup.  DDE2TCP runs
on WINDOWS 3.1,3.11,95 and NT.  Site licenses,volume discounts
and modifications are available.  For more information on this
product or our other porducts and custom services contact:

                Marshall Rowe
                Custom Technology
                640 N. LaSalle Ste 284
                (312) 384-4104

        VISIT our WEB
        site    WWW.CUSTOM-TECH.COM

2. i looking for tandy 102 software

3. Apple ][e <--> tcp/ip network?

4. security: NT and Unix

5. Network without Appletalk and only TCP/IP?

6. Deployment issue

7. Getting TCP/IP from serial link to Ethernet network

8. Notify with CVS

9. connecting MAC to a TCP/IP NETWORK

10. MAC -> TCP/IP Networking

11. GS/TCP (TCP/IP for the IIGS)