Updated bids - Apple II software & Misc

Post by Lori Bucevici » Wed, 06 May 1998 04:00:00

Software and misc. for sale:  All as noted.  Working last time used.

bids every couple of days or so, depending on how many come in.  If a
lot come in, I'll post more often, if only a few come in, than I won't
post as often.  I will post all bids that I consider reasonable.  I'm
only accepting bids on separate items, not by groups of programs,
unless you offer for ALL programs in a set, and keep up with the
bidding to know if your group bid has been beat or not.  All software
is original disks except where backup disks are included (and noted)
also.

When the bidding is over, I will email the winners and ask for snail
mail address.  Then I'll get the items packaged up, exact shipping
from the Post office, and email you with your total.

MISC:

Shareware solutions II - vol 3 issue 6, late 1997 issue   - never
opened
$2 <df>

Starfighter Joystick
$7 <dh>

Applesoft Basic book - softcover - 110 pages
IIGS System Disk  users guide - softcover - 50 pages
IIGS Book - softcover - 230 pages
How to Set up your IIGS book - softcover - 20 pages
GS Owners guide - softcover - 190 pages
 Extra manual for Super Convert by 7 Hills software
Shoebox manual by 7 Hills
Transprog manual by 7 Hills
Manual for Formulate by 7 Hills
System 6 book by Quality Computers - softcover - 149 pages
$7 <dh>

362 - 3.5 disks of misc. programs/backups etc for IIGS
$40 <tc>

43 - 3.5 disks used - with ?? on them
$5 <tc>

12 - blank, never used 3.5 disks
$1 <tc>

Appleworks Quick Reference card
Appleworks Forum booklets volume 3, numbers 1 through 12
Apple Joystick for IIe and IIc (but was used on GS) w/booklet
$5 <sf>

4 Fellowes light gray plastic disk boxes - all inserts included, each

.50c each <JS>

clipped together - grey and dark grey - all inserts come with.
.50c each <JS>

Keyboard cable for GS
$2 <sf>

Handshake modem cable - for hooking up highspeed modem to GS
$7 <sf>

2 class 2 transformers
Suncom 5.25 disk notcher
$3 <tc>

GS SCSI Tee - turns one SCSI port into two, I believe.  Don't think it
has ever been used.
$2 <sf>

Chip - 20 pin - says TWGS2A-1 (email if interested in all writing on
the chip)
Chips - 8 of them - 20 pin - says Goldstar (and more)

5.25 DISK PROGRAMS - all have manual/information unless otherwise
noted:

Walt Disney Card and Party shop - 2 disks
$2 <dh>

Classic Concentration
$3 <dh>

Frogger
$1 <sf>

Indoor Sports
$3 <dh>

Sesame Street Print Kit
$1 <dh>

Award Maker + - 2 disks
$1 <sf>

Fisher Price Rainy Day Games
$3 <dh>

Computist Starter Kit
$1 <sf>

Timeout Quickspell - 3 disks (backup and update disk)
Sesame Street Big Birds Special Delivery
$3 <dh>

* Party
$1 <sf>

The Gambler (three * programs on one disk)
$1 <sf>

Fisher Price Perfect Fit
$3 <dh>

Movie Monster Game by Epyx
$1 <sf>

Softdisk Issue 88 disks one and two
$1 <sf>

Softdisk Issue 72 disks one and two
$1 <sf>

Softdisk Issue 73 disk one (missing disk two)
$1 <sf>

Fisher Price School Bus Driver
$3 <dh>

Christella Gratis diskette
Video Vegas
$1 <sf>

Quicken - 3.5 nonoriginal disk, 5.25 nonoriginal disk & 80 page book
$7 <df>

4 - 5.25 disks of misc program backups etc.  no documentation
Yogi Bear visits the National Parks - 2 disks - no documentation
$1 <dh>

Leather Goddesses of Phobos (Infocom) - no documentation
$2.50 <sf>

$10,000 Pyramid - no documentation
$1 <dh>

Alf (game after tv show of same name) - no documentation
$1 <tc>

Carmen San Diego in the USA
$1 <dh>

Monster Panic - no documentation
$1 <sf>

3.5 DISK PROGRAMS - all with documentation unless otherwise noted:

Police Quest - 2 disks
$1 <sf>

Cribbage/Gin King (only one disk - not sure if it had one for each
program before or not)
$1 <sf>

Magic Spells by Learning Company
Stickybear Townbuilder - 2 disks  (one is backup)
$1 <JS>

Talking Tools by First Byte - 2 disks
$1 <JS>

Sea Speller
Children's Writing and Publishing Center - 2 disks with the metal
slide loose - one program and one save disk.
Blackjack Academy
$1 <sf>

Kangaroo - 7 Hills
$2 <df>

Word Attack by Davidson - with nice binder
Kidwriter Gold by Spinnaker
Super Menu Pack - 7 Hills
$3 <df>

Super Convert - 7 Hills
$2 <df>

Disk Access - 7 Hills - 2 copies of the disk - bidder gets both
$3 <df>

Pirates
$2 <sf>

Manhunter - 4 disks
$1  <sf>

Leisure Suit Larry I - 2 disks
$1 <sf>

Police Quest - 2 disks
$1 <sf>

Hardball
$1 <sf>

Hacker II
$1.50 <sf>

Test Drive II - 4 disks including Super Cars, Muscle Cars, California
Challenge and The Duel - no documentation
$2 <sf>

Jack Nicklaus 18 holes - 2 disks - no documentation
$1 <sf>

Space Quest - 2 disks - no documentation
$1 <sf>

Sea Strike - no documentation
$1 <sf>

Cool Cursors from EGO Systems - (documentation on disk)
$1 <sf>

PaintWorks Plus - 3 disks (backup and original art disk) - no
documentation
$1 <sf>

Boggled
$1 <sf>

Letterslide
7 Hills Startup Disk - no documentation
$1 <tc>

Music Studio 2.0 - 3 disks (two are unoriginal song disks) - no
documentation
$1 <sf>

Dungeon Master - no documentation
$2 <sf>

 3 copies for sale - each one an original disk - Your Tour of the IIGS
- B&W version (no docs needed)
Your Tour of the IIGS - color version (no documentation needed)
System disk 1.1  - two original disks - buyer gets both - no
documentation
$5 <jh>

Apple II High Speed SCSI Utilities v 2.0 for IIe and IIGS - no
documentation
RAM-GS Diagnostic Test Diskette rev 1.4 by Sequential Systems - no
documentation
$1 <tc>

Appleworks original version - no documentation

PRINT SHOP GRAPHICS DISKS:

Softdisk vol 4  - 200 graphics - two of these for sale!
$2 <df> for one

Big Red Disk #GS07 Vol 1
Big Red Disk #GS08 Vol 2
Big Red Disk #GS29 Vol 3