WTB: Apple IIe Arcade game software and Joysticks

WTB: Apple IIe Arcade game software and Joysticks

Post by m.. » Mon, 16 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I just picked up an apple IIe (not enhanced, but does have 80 col card and 128k ram) and I want to get some classic arcade games for it... I
prefer PacMan type stuff (ie Asteroids, Defender, Choplifter, etc.).  I also need a joystick for the IIe.  Rather then buy one game here and
one there, I am most interested in getting 10 games or more at once, from a single source.  Let me know what you have, and how much,
and let me know if disks are originals or copies.
Thanx
Mike