WANTED: Local Talk Card for an Imagewritter II Printer

WANTED: Local Talk Card for an Imagewritter II Printer

Post by eva.. » Tue, 21 Dec 1993 00:34:20

Howdie All you Apple neters,
 I was wondering if any one out there has a local talk card for an Imagewritter
II and if not does anyone know where I can get one for a resonable price for
around $20 + shipping. Please E-Mail me any responce.

         Thanks,
          Evan Cardanha

1. WANTED: Local Talk Card for an Imagewritter II Printer

Howdie Apple Neters,

  I am looking for an Local Talk Card, so if anyone has one or knows where I
can get one for a resonable price around $35-$40.  Please e-mail me because
I don't look atthis board that often

         Thanks,
           Evan Cardanha

2. FTP site for OS/2 stufffff?

3. Service dependency

4. ..$Free Cash Grants...

5. WANTED: Local Talk Card for Imagewritter II Printer

6. AvantGo Account size

7. WANTED: Local Talk Card for an Imagewriter II Printer

8. Local Talk Card

9. Imagewriter Sheet Feeder/Local Talk Card...one more followup

10. Local Talk Card

11. LOOKING FOR IBM local talk card