Looking for Soenke's "cc" and "make"

Post by Sameer Pare » Thu, 08 Apr 1993 08:09:48

        I'm looking for the newest versions of "cc" and "make". A pointer to
an ftp site (with pathname) will be helpful. Thanks.
--

| Apprentice Philosopher, Writer, Physicist, Healer, Programmer, Lover, more |

Post by Frank M. L » Thu, 08 Apr 1993 08:31:38

>    I'm looking for the newest versions of "cc" and "make". A pointer to
>an ftp site (with pathname) will be helpful. Thanks.
>--

>| Apprentice Philosopher, Writer, Physicist, Healer, Programmer, Lover, more |
>| "Be God" - Me __ "Specialization is for Insects" - Robert A. Heinlein ____/

pindarus.cs.uiuc.edu should have most if not all of shell related stuff.

--
frank m. lin

1. Looking for "Serpentine", "Thief", "Cyborg", and "Oo-Topos"

Hi!

I am looking for .dsk or .do files with the games "Serpentine", "Thief",
"Cyborg", and "Oo-Topos". I was on the most excellent asimov site and they
seemed to be about the only games I could not find. "Serpentine" was a maze
where you chased snakes, "Thief" was a berzerk-type arcade game, and "Cyborg"
and "Oo-Topos" were text adventures by Mike Berlyn.

Thanks in advance!

2. HELP! Adding PDF Documents

3. Looking for a couple of ][ games: "Fix-It", "Alien Encounter"

4. How to get POSIX commands to work

5. "It's Dead, Jim" or "The Case of the Dead Newsgroup"

6. How to change uimenu property

7. Chris McKinsey's "Eye" & "Ear"

8. sharing netscape bookmark file

9. looking for "Sound Meister " or " Audio Animator".

10. Which's better "Snooper" or "Peace of Mind"

11. "IIe" and "STM" question

12. "ZipGS" or "TransWarp" card

13. Joystick buttons: normally "open" vs "closed"?