Arizona-computer help in your home

Post by KMartin4 » Thu, 17 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Computer Consulting and Education

General Info

Personal consultation is available for home office and educational
computing needs. Services are tailored for beginning and intermediate
users. Business can be conducted in your home or mine. Services are
conducted on either a contractual or fixed-fee basis.

Services for Clients:
  Hardware selection and setup assistance
  General system instruction
  Software instruction
  Online communications and fax tutoring
  Design & publish newsletters, business cards, and brochures
  Research services for clients

Specializing in:
  Macintosh and Apple II systems
  DTP: ClarisWorks, PageMaker
  Internet: Netscape, GINA, TCP/SLIP setup
  Online Communications: America Online, eWorld, Prodigy, CompuServe
  General computer troubleshooting
  Follow-up support

Background
I am a public school teacher with fif* successful years of experience
working with students and *s of all ages. I have been using computers
since 1975 for research and teaching. I am familiar with a variety of
formats, including Macintosh, Apple II, Windows, and DOS.

For More Info
For more information concerning my background, my teaching philosophy, or
other general matters, please write me. No computer question is too small
or large for me. Feel free to email me with any concerns you might have. A
brochure is available upon request(via US Mail).

1. Arizona-computer help at home

[...]

I am a public school teacher with fifteen successful years of experience
working with students and adults of all ages. I have been using computers
since 1975 for research and teaching. I am familiar with a variety of
formats, including Macintosh, Apple II, Windows, and DOS.

For More Info
For more information concerning my background, my teaching philosophy, or
other general matters, please write me. No computer question is too small
or large for me. Feel free to email me with any concerns you might have. A
brochure is available upon request(via US Mail).

2. ANTLR as a CodeWarrior plug-in

3. AZ-computer help in your home

4. Evolutionary Computation

5. Home/Computer Furniture

6. sdflsdkj

7. WANTED: Classic Home Computers

8. email attachments received as text

9. AZ-computer assistance in your home

10. FREE HOME BUSINESS FREE HOME BUSINESS

11. Networking your home (actually, MY home)

12. Arizona Apple Fiesta report " LONG !!!! "