Need a Typing Tutor Program for apple 2e...

Need a Typing Tutor Program for apple 2e...

Post by Mr. L. Singlet » Thu, 11 Feb 1993 06:01:09

Hi there,

Could someone please tell me where I can get a typing tutor
for the apple 2e. (perhaps by ftp??)

thanks,

***************************************  Larry Singleton

* the wall so many times!!!           *  Laurentian University
***************************************  Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

1. Wanted: "Typing Tutor" software for the Apple //c

Hello all,

  We have an Apple //c sitting around and while I have all but abandoned the
  little machine (gone 386) my mother wants to use it to improve her typing.

  She seems to think that there is a program call "Typing Tutor" for the Apple
  // line (I have seen it for IBM).  We have not been able to find a version
  around here, so I am asking for the software, new or used.  If you have this
  package, or an equiv., and would like to sell send some mail my way, thanks.

  Thank you,

   David

--

Computer & Information Science ** My opinions don't reflect those of the U of D

--

Computer & Information Science ** My opinions don't reflect those of the U of D

2. Article in Wired.com: "The Y2K Solution: Run for your life"

3. Typing Tutor III for Apple II

4. Desert Island Disks Homepage update.

5. Need an algebra tutor program!

6. Unwanted modem dialling