seriell card

Post by edgar.stef.. » Sat, 13 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hallo!

I attempt to transfer Apple2-Disks to PC, but "Sendfile" or "ADT" used
Super Seriell Cards and i have only an Simple Seriell Card. I look for
information about:
- changing the programms for normal seriell cards
- information, how to programm these card
- other programs who works with this card

Greetings...   Edgar

--
Greetings...   Edgar

siehe auch:
http://home.t-online.de/home/edgar.steffen/dsw.htm

seriell card

Post by Edhel Iaur, Es » Tue, 16 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>I attempt to transfer Apple2-Disks to PC, but "Sendfile" or "ADT" used
>Super Seriell Cards and i have only an Simple Seriell Card. I look for
>information about:
>- other programs who works with this card

Maybe the program "Asimov" lets you make disk image files, which can
be sent via terminal programs like Commworks, ProTerm, ReadyLink,
etc.?
--
       _            />____________________      +==Apple // Forever==+
||/ \|\_/|/ \|      \> http://www.grin.net/~cturley/1WSW/
http://www.grin.net/~cturley/USA2WUG/FOUNDING.MEMBERS/HOME.PAGES/EDHEL
  ***For my correct email address, delete all the capital letters***

1. seriell card

Hallo!

I attempt to transfer Apple2-Disks to PC, but "Sendfile" or "ADT" used
Super Seriell Cards and i have only an Simple Seriell Card. I look for
information about:
- changing the programms for normal seriell cards
- information, how to programm these card
- other programs who works with this card

Greetings...   Edgar

--
Greetings...   Edgar

siehe auch:
http://home.t-online.de/home/edgar.steffen/dsw.htm

2. International Keyboard

3. PostScript-Printer (seriell / parallel) to PowerBook

4. sendmail not accepting connections on port 25

5. WTB: SuperDrive Card, BlueDisk Card; PC Transporter Card

6. Fwd: please b serious

7. Octoram 8 meg card + Rom 1gs+many cards -trade for TW gs card

8. WAB - adressbook into Palm Vx ?

9. WTB: SCSI card SCSI card WANTED SCSI card

10. Super Serial Card, IIe Mouse and Card, Apple IIe/IIc/IIc+ Mice, Grappler + Card, Profile Controller Card FS

11. FS: 80col/64K cards, Super Serial I/II cards, Disk II interface cards, Disk I/O cards

12. ram cards, sound cards