SERIOUS COLLECTOR LOOKING FOR APPLE LISAS

SERIOUS COLLECTOR LOOKING FOR APPLE LISAS

Post by WineNBr » Fri, 18 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Dear friends,
     OK! I ADMIT I'M CRAZY!
     I am a serious collector of "LISAS" and "Mac XLS",
and of course you say that LisaMacX/Ls aren't worth
anything...so why are you collecting them. My answer
 is I don't know why, but I love them...........................
 OK??? So........on to business..............
     I am looking for complete computers or parts.
     The Lisas/XLs don't have to be working!
     I am also looking for Lisa advertising material,
posters, software, manuals, books, hard disks,
power supplies, Profiles, Twiggys, in fact anything
to do with the Lisa/XL.
     Please look in you closet or garage or attic and
find me a dinosaur! (or tell me about a friend of
yours who might have some Lisa stuff).
      I will pay cash or trade.

Thank you. I'll be eagerly awaiting your replies.
Cheers!
Craig McTyre  :)
Wine & Brew By You, Inc.
5760 Bird Road
Miami, Florida 33155
(305) 666-5757 phone
(305) 667-4266 fax
P.S. I specialize in trading for home-brew kits
       and home winemaking kits, as well as
       sourdough bread, sodas, cordial, cheesemaking,
       vinegar kits and lots more. SUPER FUN!
       We also do mail order all over the world.

1. Serious Collectors Only

For Sale:

Apple II cassette software collection:

Apple Originals
     Lemonade
     Finance I (2)
     Little Brick Out
     Renumber/Append
     Phone List
     Hoppalong Cassidy
     Brian's Theme
     Ram Test

Macrotronics
     A650 RTTY Interface for Apple II

Muse
     Uncle Sam's Jigsaw

Haydon
     Game Playing with Basic

Powersoft
     Apple II Organ

Softape
     Apple 21

Alf
     Apple Music Synthesizer

Programma
     Apple Invaders

I would prefer to sell the 16 cassette collection as a whole for 100.00.
Will consider offers for select items.

2. Using images for hover buttons

3. WTB Lisa, Lisa 2/5, Lisa 2/10, MacXL

4. Simultanious multiple word search

5. Serius89 looks serious!

6. Req; Technical Writer

7. Looking for Xenix for Apple Lisa

8. EXPORT NDS from 4.1 into Netware 5

9. Mint Apple Lisa Office System 7/7 User's Manual for Lisa

10. WANTED: Apple Lisa 1, Lisa 2, or Mac XL

11. Collectors of Old Apple: Apple Pascal

12. looking for a color classic and a lisa