Powerbook 3400 /240/3g

Post by Mrsis » Sun, 25 Oct 1998 04:00:00

OS8.1. 17 months old. Mint condition. All manuals in tact. Very well cared for.
Soft case available. Lots of great software loaded.

$1850 obo

1. Quantum 240 vs. Maxtor 240

Can anybody give me performance figures for these two drives?  I called
APS to order the Quantum, but apparently it is no longer manufactured
and APS sold their stock.  I'm now on the waiting list for the Maxtor,
which I haven't heard anything about.  My concern is that I'd like
to take this drive with me when I get rid of my SE/30 and go to the
PowerPC; will the Maxtor bog down a PowerPC because of low
performance?

Thanks.

-Dave.

2. HIRING: Lucent Partner/Legend/Magix Tech

3. Need Powerbook 3400 MODEM UPDATE

4. Need help for installing fonts in PC MSDOS

5. PowerBook 3400 RAM Upgrade

6. SubmitWolf

7. Powerbook 3400/200+box+zip+CD+floppy+Mot PC card

8. UUCP gateway for MS-Mail in NT 3.5 ?

9. FS: Powerbook 3400 12X CDrom $99

10. More serial ports for Powerbook 3400 in OS9/Linux, any way?

11. Connecting PowerBook (3400) to desktop mac??

12. Replacement Modem for Mac PowerBook 3400?

13. Powerbook 3400 Speaker Crackle at Restart