Emacs Question

Post by Alan Ste » Tue, 03 Jul 1990 11:26:03

  I finally successfully downloaded MicroEmacs for the Apple II and have
the following question:  How does one activate macros that are stored in
a file?  I downloaded a file that binds the keys used in Appleworks to
certain commands, but I haven't been able to figure out from the
documentation what I have to do to get those keys bound.

Department of Mathematics  |
University of Connecticut  | Compu$erve  71545,1500
32 Hillside Avenue         | GEnie       ah.stein
Waterbury, CT 06710        | SNET        (203) 757-1231

1. eMac monitor question

Does an eMac have video in for a PC?  That is, I have a Dell and a 17" Sony
monitor.  I'd like to get a Mac as well.  If I buy an eMac can I use the the
eMac as the monitor for my Dell?

Thanks,

Sam Seaborn

2. Accessing floppy drive *BOGS* system?

3. New color-eMac and a question about Formac ProTV

4. Internal error 2337

5. Everex EMAC-20D question

6. Epson Action Laser II grey scale type

7. question about NCSA telnet with gnu emacs...

8. SuperH

9. WTB: Emac 60T tape BU

10. emacs init help

11. AppleIIc emacs