1. WTD: Practical Peripherals ProClock info
I just came into posession of one of these little beasts. Unfortunately all I
have is just the card, no software or documentation. Fortunately though it
appears to be Thunderclock compatible because Prodos recognizes it straight
away. I've located some images of the Thunderclock disks which i'll have to
move to real 5.25 disks when i get a free moment but what i'd really like is
the software that came with that card. If anyone has a copy of the disks they
could e-mail me it would be much appreciated. A copy (photocopy) of the manual
for it would also be nice to have.. At minimum i'd like to know what the
swiches on the card are used for.
3. Info needed on Practical Peripheral 14400SA modem??
5. Need help with Practical Peripherals 9600SA Modem
7. Software for Practical Peripherals Proclock IIc
8. Need help with Term Serv manager!!!!
9. Unknown Card: Practical Peripherals GRAPHICARD 2086 (C)1983...anyone know?
10. Practical Peripherals modem woes.
11. Practical Peripheral's 2400 baud modem
12. Practical Peripherals 2400 baud modem