forgotten address...

Post by Lynn La » Wed, 12 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Can someone please give me cassandra's full IP address again.
Thanks...

(hotlist was trashed)

1. PORT JUGGLER - Address errors, address errors, address errors...

I just got the Power Port Juggler and have been unable to boot with the
Port Juggler 4.6 or 4.7 software. I get system errors due to "address
error" and have to shut down. Every time.

Sadly, Momentum Inc.'s tech support consists of an answering machine with
a nasal voice droning on about how they're busy and can't check their
messages.

I've tried a variety of configurations, diabled extensions and control
panels, reloaded the software... you name it. I must be missing something.

I have a 6100/66 with OS8. Using the Port Juggler 4.7 software, the most
recent they have. Anybody?

Thanks!

-B.

--
Brian Sack
Atlanta, GA: City of Stop Lights

2. HDC to bitmap

3. Changing the MAC address (ethernet hardware address)

4. different directories for mqueue's

5. I forgot name of this game...

6. Video Driver Problem, help please

7. Windwalker,,forgot how...<help>

8. c240

9. Oops I forgot to mention...

10. Don't forget comp.sys.apple2!

11. Forget name of Apple IIe game :(

12. dont forget the subject here. my 2c worth