Can't write to Compact Flash

Post by Jon Bettencou » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

> Hi, I can read from my Compact Flash using Iomega Clik! USB Docking unit but
> wasn't able to write. There is a disk lock picture on the top left corner
> when I open the drive window. Can anyone advise how I can unlock the disk.

> BTW, I am using iMac DV with 9.04 OS. Thanks

Apple II's don't have an OS 9.04 (that would be cool through).

This isn't the right group. This is an Apple II group, not a Macintosh
group. Try sending your question to a comp.sys.mac.* group.

--
Jon Bettenct * programmer, writer, mathematician, and Lisa Simpson fan

Can't write to Compact Flash

Post by John » Sat, 18 Nov 2000 14:32:14

Hi, I can read from my Compact Flash using Iomega Clik! USB Docking unit but
wasn't able to write. There is a disk lock picture on the top left corner
when I open the drive window. Can anyone advise how I can unlock the disk.

BTW, I am using iMac DV with 9.04 OS. Thanks

Can't write to Compact Flash

Oops, sorry for the intrusion and thanks for the pointer.