How to read GS clock from BASIC?

Post by Noah Magr » Wed, 22 Dec 1993 15:02:55

How would one read the GS clock, directly from standard Applesoft BASIC?

Please reply via email

Thanks,

Noah

----

Support your local Cow!    Key Escrow and the Clipper Chip : JUST SAY NO!
Support PGP, don't let the government get their hands on your privacy!
-----------------------------So What?!?----------------------------------

1. How to read GS clock in BASIC?

        Greetings, I am trying to write a scheduler program in applesoft
BASIC, and being an //e native, and not having experience w/ the GS clock
(Or any for that matter), I am asking the net as to how I would read the
clock (Date, day, time, etc.) from BASIC.

Please reply via e-mail.

Thanks,

Noah

----

Support your local Cow!    Key Escrow and the Clipper Chip : JUST SAY NO!
Support PGP, don't let the government get their hands on your privacy!
-----------------------------So What?!?----------------------------------

2. In a First, a WGBH Series Goes Commercial

3. GS clock access to basic variables..

4. backup utility in win2kpro not automating

5. Reading Clock on a GS

6. Loan Pmts showing up twice as expenses

7. Clock, BASIC, and IIgs

8. Confused.

9. Time (clock) on Apple IIc / BASIC

10. mystery clock; basic technical information

11. How to Read Clock/Calendar

12. Mac Clock - 24 Hour Reading

13. Micol Advanced Basic GS Toolbox Calls and GS/OS calls wanted