WANTED: VideoOverlayCardDocs, or do you know how to use it?

Post by Nathan Mat » Sun, 13 Jul 1997 04:00:00

>If you could email me an instruction manual I would appreciate it.

   The manuals are all mostly hardcopy.

Quote:>Do you know how to use it from experience?  Tell me how please.

   On a ROM 01 (which I believe you have), put in slot 3 (no need to
set that to 'Your card'). Plug connector port block into back of
GS. Connect GS monitor to the space on the connector port. Plug video
source into 'video in' port.

Quote:>I just got Video Mix that came with system 6.

   Once you get the card all connected, you should be able to figure
out this NDA.

Nathan Mates

--
<*> Nathan Mates http://www.visi.com/~nathan/      <*>
# What are the facts? Again and again and again-- what are the _facts_?

Post by itsm » Sun, 13 Jul 1997 04:00:00

If you could email me an instruction manual I would appreciate it.

Do you know how to use it from experience?  Tell me how please.

I just got Video Mix that came with system 6.

how do you use it?  What do you have to connect the VOC cables to to make
the card work?

1. Anyone know pinout of encoders used in Mac II mice?

In my recent quest for cheap rotary encoders, I found a MacII mouse which
I promptly disassembled... much to my dismay, the encoders do not have ANY
markings whatsoever, and the circuit is non-intuitive (i.e. none of the pins
goes to an obvious Vdd or Ground).  I have had little luck in disassembling
the encoders themselves - I fear I'll have to break one to get it open.

Anyone able to save me the trouble?  If you could provide any clues as to the
4 pins on each encoder and what they're connected to, I'd truly appreciate it.
The pcb only marks the leads as "C B D A"... Thanks alot.

Please reply by E-mail

Frank Filipanits    Sr EE/CS/Music, California Instutute of Technology
                    Head of Research & Development, Hilite Inc. (Gemstar USA)
'68 Mustang 302           '81 Kawasaki 750 LTD           Ibanez Roadstar Bass

2. Setting Docfields from a URL

3. using DOS 3.3 RWTS

4. Win2k SMTP Service properties

5. Writing Apple II disk images using DOS 5 1/4 floppy

6. HELP: looking for OID

7. Anyone doing GPIB on MACII using National card?

8. Email Error: Rejected by server

9. Using Third Party External CD with DOS Card?

10. DOS->MAC file transfer using Syquest 45mb cartridges?

11. laserwriter NT and using with a dos/windows computer

12. Using a non-ImageWriter printer with a Mac (How's it done?)

13. *** Repost: Can a DOS hard disk be used in a Mac external case? ***