Adderson-Wesley IIGS Books on Ebay

Post by AdrianT1 » Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:50:51

Hi all
     I would just like to inform you that I am selling my Apple IIGS books by
Adderson-Wesley . There are four books I'm selling on www.Ebay.com.
1st
Programmer's Introduction to the Apple IIGS
By Adderson-Wesley Publishing Company, Inc
Comes with Sample Disk
BOOK IS LIKE NEW CONDITION
Item # 1252286942
2nd
Apple IIGS ProDOS 16 Referance
By Adderson-Wesley Publishing Company, Inc
Comes with System Loader Disk
BOOK IS LIKE NEW CONDITION
Item # 1252284474
3rd
Apple IIGS Toolbox Referance : Volume 1
By Adderson-Wesley Publishing Company, Inc
BOOK IS LIKE NEW CONDITION
Item # 1252288380
4th
Apple IIGS Toolbox Referance : Volume 2
By Adderson-Wesley Publishing Company, Inc
BOOK IS LIKE NEW CONDITION
Item # 1252289202
This is a great opportunity to for any collector.

1. Adderson-Wesley IIGS Books on Ebay

[...]

2. Unix C++ developers

3. C++ projects

4. FS: IIgs magazines and Addison Wesley Ref Books

5. Client 4.6 NT help!

6. FS: IIgs Magazines and Addison Wesley Ref. Books

7. No more free I/O Addresses

8. FS: Apple IIgs Addison Wesley Reference Books

9. FS: Apple ][ Books from Addison-Wesley (9/12)

10. Addison Wesley books

11. FS: Apple ][ Books from Addison-Wesley

12. Any sign of the Macintosh Hardware Book from Addison-Wesley?