NEW - Update to GView v0.28 for SecondSight

NEW - Update to GView v0.28 for SecondSight

Post by Carol Moo » Thu, 02 May 1996 04:00:00

Well its been awhile and plenty has changed to GView since. I'll be posting
GView to the binaries, and to the major A2 ftp sites. Anyways heres a quick
run down of whats new in GView.

Whats new in GView (gv v0.28).
-------------------------------
- Added PPM support. (type P1)
- Added PGM support. (type P2)
- Added PBM support. (type P3)
- Reduced memory usage on some routines. (its still best to have plenty of
  free memory though)
- Worked out most bugs dealing with 'Dual Monitor Mode', but if there is
  still a situation where it doesn't work, please inform me.
  For single monitor users who turn on this option, you may turn it back
  off with 'Open Apple - M'.

Whats new in GView (gv v0.27).
-------------------------------
- Added TIM support. This format is from the Sony Playstation. (PSX)
  Just pop your PSX disc into your CD drive, find a .TIM file, and
  presto... you can view the image. (you can find files on Wipeout or
  from the demo disc)
- Fixed a huge scrolling bug dealing with 15/16 bit mode. (and 8bit to a
  lesser degree)

Whats new in GView (gv v0.26).
-------------------------------
- Added Windows and OS/2 BMP format. (8bit and 24bit non-compressed)
  I also fix bmps that come from the Crapintosh. The thimble head who
  wrote Graphic Converter just made a mess with the bmp headers for both
  Windows and OS/2. (resulting in a file that wasn't a true BMP image)
- Added SunRaster format. Hasn't been tested, so I hope it works...
  (my byte swapping may be wrong)
- New options, plus some old ones were finally completed.

1. Apple IIe Games 4/28 Update

        The Auction will last till April 30.  Min Bid increase is $.50
All of the games have their original boxes and instructions.  Buyer pays
for shipping.

Min Starting Bid $5
===================

Captain Goodnight

Skyfox
Risk

Robot Rascals
Strike Fleet
MacArthur's War

Min Starting Bid $10
====================
Autoduel
Deathlord
Omega
Tangled Tales
2400 A.D.
Moebius
Leather Goddesses of Phobos
Legacy of the Ancients
Bard's Tale I

2. CE 2.0 on XP

3. Auction: Apple//GS Update 10/28 @1335PST + Questions Answered

4. Sinclair calculators from 1977

5. Updated Software bids - Sat 3/28

6. DAO makes CDs unreadable !! NEED HELP !!

7. Hardware bids updated - Sat 3/28

8. Port 113 and Bind

9. New Interesting Apl 2 Hardware FS 8/28

10. *** WANTED: Used or new 28.8k (or faster) external modem for a Mac ***

11. Gview update?

12. NEW NEW NEW Ninjaforce Homepage Updated!

13. FS: 28 Apple //es + 11 Imagewriter II printers + more