Here I am!

Post by Mark Perciv » Thu, 20 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Long story and I'm kinda bummed over it. :-(

But, such is life.....

Mark R. Percival
Montreal, Quebec

Here I am!

Post by Elri » Fri, 21 Jul 1995 04:00:00

>Long story and I'm kinda bummed over it. :-(
>But, such is life.....
>Mark R. Percival
>Montreal, Quebec

Mark,
   You're as bad as me.  I've gone from my Prodigy account, to writing
you on my CompuServe account to getting a *real* Internet provider.
All in all, its still me!
Robert (Elric)
-= ELrIc =-   Using Free Agent

1. I am trying to order Apple II startup disk for my IIc. Am kid, will pay.

Hi, I recently bought an Apple IIc for $1.75!!!
Just for fun.

I don't have the startup software however, and need it... If anyone
wishes to copy it onto a 5 1/4 disk, I will pay them 5.00 for it.

I know it isn't a lot of money, but I can't afford more.  Really.

Can anyone do this for the computing learning of a kid?

I really like computers, and I think I can have fun playing on this one.

Please respond by email,

-Killabyte Always

2. collections

3. What am I missing with Ultima3

4. Calcomp 1044 Plotter

5. I am serious.

6. (Ad) Microsoft Test 3.0 Video Courseware

7. Am looking for the following in .DSK format (or .NIB *grin*)

8. WTB: Perfect Sound

9. Bids for Apple GS misc - Mon am update

10. Art and all that Jazz: i am bimonthly lazy, so I believe you

11. I am serious.

12. I am sorry .I did big mistake !

13. I Am Very Sorry!!!