software

Post by d.. » Tue, 13 Jul 1999 04:00:00

CAD/CAM software for
sale:ProEngineer2000,Unigraphics,Solidworks99,Catia V5,
ProMechanica2000. Also Multimedia software: Softimage and Maya.
Visit us:http://bounce.to/normcd
Phone: 01716917580
Fax:442076917580
ISQ:39107697

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. FS - Apple ][ Software - Sorry to Keep you Waiting - Software List.txt (0/1)

I missed putting up this list last Tuesday, Things have been very busy around
here - starting with, I now work 3 JOBS!!  <urp!>.  Next weeks list will
probably be a couple of days late. Hopefully, the week after will be back on
schedule.
A lot of people told me they saw this text about my list, but didn't get the
list itself. Anyone who finds themselves in that situation, please send me an
E-Mail, and I will send you a copy of the list.

New items in the latter part of the list - Xerox, Telarium, Synergistic, Roger
Wagner Pubs, and several more.

Enjoy!!!

Till later!!

2. VMS zu Hause?

3. REQ: for software image of the Oil Barron|Tycoon software from early 80's

4. comp.compression FAQ (reminder)

5. Proline BBS Software - Morgan Davis- Living Legends Software - Still in Existence?

6. Consultant sanity check

7. Seven Hills Software discusses GS Web Software on IRC!

8. PLEASE HELP!! (A500) Right on controller won't work!

9. Looking for Computer Eyes software, and light pen software

10. WTB //e + software, software only, and a Franklin Ace 1200

11. Wanted : Network Software Usage Software