Need a Replacement 65C816

Post by Not A Random Na » Thu, 27 Aug 1992 19:51:32

I recently sold my Transwarp GS (sorry, it's gone) and when I went to
replace my original 65C816 chip I found it was not working.  This doesn't
suprise me, since it's been sitting loose in a box for two years, but it
does present a problem.  Where could I get a replacement?

I called a couple of local electronics supply houses, and while they had
plenty of other chips in the 65xxx family, no 65C816, much less 4mhz ones.

No, I can't buy a Zip.  I need the moeny from my TWGS for other stuff.

Please Please Please reply in E-mail.