problem w/downloading apple II images...HELP!!

problem w/downloading apple II images...HELP!!

Post by mar.. » Sat, 21 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I have an apple IIc for which I am trying to download games for, most
notably The Bilestoad and Questron. I've found the site at robot.asimov.com,
but I only have internet access on a thinkpad 750 running WARP. Is there
any way I can convert these files to 5.25 readable apple diskettes? If I need
to bring my IIc to work and connect it in some way, that's fine. I do not have
an apple 3.5" drive, but I do have an IBM 5.25" at my disposal. It seems like
it would be possible to link the two computers and download to the apple but I
need instructions. Thanks in advance.

                                                        azalin

1. 211 Apple II 5.25 game disk images now available for downloads

Hi All,
For what it's worth I just notices 211 binary postings of 5.25 Apple II
(self-booting) disks - all containing the very best collection of old A2
classic games, with select menu's for launching them.  They are all in disk
(DSK) emulator image format.  They appear to be a very impressive collection,
should anybody care to go download them.

The newsgroup to check for them follows:

comp.emulators.misc.

Cheers, Download & Enjoy!
Tom

2. Ghostscript problem - font related i think

3. Looking for help to fix Image Writer II Problem

4. Width of TeX characters

5. Shared private on first use problem

6. Help! Problems - Apple 2000 and PO disk images!

7. Fujitsu M2513 setup successful. Learn from my mistake.

8. Downloading Problem: Help!!

9. Problems converting an image disk to an Apple II disk

10. Help download problem

11. HELP download problem

12. How To Convert Apple II Disk Images Using an 8-bit Apple II Computer