Workstation Card info

Post by Christopher J Lewandowski-pearso » Fri, 23 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I recently had the luck to find a Workstation Card for the
Apple // that was on its way to the dumpster!!

Anyway, I have the card and the ports that plug into the
back of the Apple // case.  What I don't have is any idea
how the heck to use this thing!

Are there any on-line sources with documentation and/or
software?? (if not, maybe I'll start one :-))

My goal is to connect my "new" Apple //e to my Mac SE via
Appletalk....

Thanks for any tips!!

-Chris

Workstation Card info

Post by Randy Shackelfor » Sat, 24 Oct 1998 04:00:00

: I recently had the luck to find a Workstation Card for the
: Apple // that was on its way to the dumpster!!

Wish I had luck like that

: Anyway, I have the card and the ports that plug into the
: back of the Apple // case.  What I don't have is any idea
: how the heck to use this thing!

: Are there any on-line sources with documentation and/or
: software?? (if not, maybe I'll start one :-))

You just need the Workstation Card disk. It has software for using servers
and network printers.
--
Offsite mail to this host gets nuked.

1. Apple // Workstation Card Programming info

Is there anywhere an accessible source for infotmation programming the
Apple Workstation card for the Apple //e?? I got one witht the original
manual which says you could acutally use the card to support two serial
devices with the proper programming. Where would I start to look? Anyone???

Jerry

|   Data  (919) 638-5973    |
|   Voice (919) 636-2199    |

2. Rescue Raiders

3. Need Apple Workstation Info

4. HELO from IDA sendmail wrong

5. FA: Apple IIe WorkStation Card

6. Problem with MIME-encoded cyrillic Emails

7. FA: Apple II Workstation Card

8. Medical Image Format FAQ site has moved

9. FS: A2 workstation card

10. WTB workstation card for //e

11. FS:Workstation card

12. FS: Apple IIe Workstation (AppleTalk) card

13. WTB:Apple][ Workstation card.