This is my first venture into this newsgroup, so please forgive
any redundancies I incurr.
I am posting for TWO friends. I am an IBM user. My two friends
are Apple users (one has an Apple II , the other has an Apple III)
They both want to start using modems with their systems. They dont
yet have the S/W (thats is why I am posting for them);
1. what modem S/W should they each use ???
2. is there any PD modem S/W ???
3. how can I get it for them without them having modem S/W ???
4. could anyone be willing to mail me an apple modem S/W disk ??
5. What is this "interpreter file" on an apple III. My one friend
cant get it to boot up, because it can't find this file.
Thank you all for *ANYY* help you can give. Again, while I
am an IBM user, this is for my Apple-friends and they thank
Shawn E. Thompson "..in the immortal words of my dog Shepp 'Kick ass USA!'.."
CAD Engineering|Leica, Inc.|PO Box 123|Buffalo, NY 14240-0123|(716)891-3375