Transferring GeOS to other disk images

Post by Jon Bettenct (formerly Mr.I'mAnOutOfControlLisaSimpsonFann » Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi.

I want to get all the GeOS files from all eight disk images I downloaded
from Asimov onto a single disk image (obviously has to be a hard disk
image). The problem: GeOS doesn't want to move (or be copied). It won't
boot when it's on a different disk image, and it crashes when I try to
launch other GeOS files I've copied to different disk images (System error
at $0000 is what came up when I launched the copy of GeoPaint I made).

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

An Apple II fanatic since 1998!              S0.5 LIS+++! M1987
"I can't stand to see you so miserable, Lis. Unless it's from
a * spider down your dress. Hmm... that gives me an idea.
(Pulls out tape recorder) Note for later: put * spider down
Lisa's dress. He he he he he."

 *_     Syntax Error: an error on a criminal's tax record.
   |    Bad Subscript: a criminal reading a book on a subway.
  ---   Unimplemented Trap: when a bear trap isn't set up
 |' ,|  properly and thus does not work.
  ---   Overflow: too many ice cubes.      <Can't Restart>

Please remove capital letters from my e-mail address to respond.

1. Help needed to transfer Apple 2 disks to virtual disk images on PC

Hello everyone,

When I was a high school (secondary school in Quebec) student, I used
Apple 2 computers at school, but I virtually lost contact with that
computer. A few years ago, I found an Apple 2 computer with monitor and
two disk drives at a flea market, which allowed me to use again my old
Apple 2 disks. However, I had to get rid of it little time thereafter,
before discovering the existence of Apple 2 emulators.

By now, I am properly equipped in terms of Apple 2 emulation, but I
don't have anything anymore to read my old Apple 2 disks (because of
hardware incompatibility between Apple2 and PC disk drives). If you are
equipped to transfer Apple 2 disks to virtual disk images, and are
willing to help me, please notify me accordingly. Of course, I will pay
all shipping and mailing expenses.

Thanks in advance,

Jean-Fran?ois Morin

2. find-tag-other-frame ?

3. Transfer disk on a image disk on a PC.

4. Opinions on Duo

5. Geo (?) disk image

6. LCP renegotioation

7. GEOS for IIe, special disk image...

8. NOD32 & mailers other than Outlook? (Pegasus)

9. Transfer images back to disk

10. Transferring disk images to original Apple 2E

11. Help with transferring a disk image

12. Transferring Library to Disk Image? Help!

13. Using IIGS /w Super Serial Card Transferring disk images