Apple IIc + AppleTalk????

Post by RUPNIK, CHRISTOPHER » Sun, 06 Sep 1992 01:10:00

 Is there any card or device that allows a IIC to be on an Appletalk network
 I know the IIgs has an appletalk connector, but what about a normal IIc
 (not //c+) Maybe a card or something? If so, please contact me at

Apple IIc + AppleTalk????

Post by Paul Schul » Sun, 06 Sep 1992 02:47:57

> Is there any card or device that allows a IIC to be on an Appletalk network
> I know the IIgs has an appletalk connector, but what about a normal IIc
> (not //c+) Maybe a card or something? If so, please contact me at

Unfortunately, No!  I believe in the mid-80s Apple was thinking about a
"connector box" which would attach to the serial port and allow appletalk
access, but it never was meant to be.  Also, I have an old Apple IIc
tech. manual and in the ROM listings I recall seeing some references to
AppleTalk!!

Paul Schultz