Bids for Misc Apple GS stuff

Post by Sky » Sat, 31 Jan 1998 04:00:00

IIGS CPU:  4 meg card,  WOZ cpu case

IIGS CPU:  1 meg card

SCSI card with 127 meg TMS Shadow hard drive with Prolinx BBS software
installed.  Manuals and disks for software included.

1 Juice Box surge protector

2 apple 3.5 drives

1 apple 5.25 drive

supra 2400 external  modem/manual/power cord

14.4 external fax modem/manual/power cord
<bid of $20 - tim>

Practical Peripherals 9600 modem/power cord/manual

apple mouse (have two of these)

slide on battery - never opened package

Make offer on each item.  Will consider any reasonable offer.  Best
offer, of course, gets item!  When offer is accepted, I will box it
up, get mailing costs, and email you with the final total.  When your
check clears (faster service would be a money order!) I'll ship the
items to you.

Lori Bucevicius

Bids for Misc Apple GS stuff

Post by Sky » Sat, 31 Jan 1998 04:00:00

IIGS CPU:  with  4 meg card,  WOZ cpu case

IIGS CPU:  with 1 meg card

SCSI card with 127 meg TMS Shadow hard drive with Prolinx BBS software
installed.  Manuals and disks for software included.

1 Juice Box surge protector has fan to cool the CPU, and outlets to
plug all components into.

2 apple 3.5 drives

1 apple 5.25 drive

supra 2400 external  modem/manual/power cord

14.4 external fax modem/manual/power cord
<bid of $20 - tim>

Practical Peripherals 9600 modem/power cord/manual

apple mouse (have two of these)

slide on battery - never opened package
<bid of $7.50 - laserdog>

Make offer on each item.  Will consider any reasonable offer.  Best
offer, of course, gets item!  When offer is accepted, I will box it
up, get mailing costs, and email you with the final total.  When your
check clears (faster service would be a money order!) I'll ship the
items to you.

Lori Bucevicius

Bids for Misc Apple GS stuff

Post by Sky » Mon, 02 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I'd like to finish out the bidding on these items by Monday if
possible, so email soon if you are interested!  Anything that isn't
sold will be posted on a new list early next week!  I'll have some
other items to add by then.

IIGS CPU:  4 meg card,  WOZ cpu case
<separate bid for $25 for card by sb>

IIGS CPU:  1 meg card

SCSI card with 127 meg TMS Shadow hard drive with Prolinx BBS software
installed.  Manuals and disks for software included.

1 Juice Box surge protector

2 apple 3.5 drives
<$10 each by mp and kf>

1 apple 5.25 drive
<$10 by kf>

supra 2400 external  modem/manual/power cord

14.4 external fax modem/manual/power cord
<bid of $20 - tim>

Practical Peripherals 9600 modem/power cord/manual

apple mouse (have two of these)
<$5 each by kf and mp>

slide on battery - never opened package

Make offer on each item.  Will consider any reasonable offer.  Best
offer, of course, gets item!  When offer is accepted, I will box it
up, get mailing costs, and email you with the final total.  When your
check clears (faster service would be a money order!) I'll ship the
items to you.

Lori Bucevicius

1. Bids for Apple GS misc -

Hi Lori,

I believe that you are obligated to show all of us in this csA2 MarketPlace
group the "winning bids" and names used by the bidders for the various items
of your recent auction.  You did advise me personally by E-mail of my one and
only winning bid; but I think that we all should know the high bids of each
item.  That's the proper way...............................Al
Sent via Apple Power a FirstClass(R) BBS (603 882-1556)
                  A service for the membership of
               Southern New Hampshire Apple Core
                         Manchester User Group

2. GadTools

3. Bids for Apple GS misc - Mon am update

4. Waterproof Ink BJC-4000C & HP 660C

5. 8-bit Stuff (HW/books/misc) to Trade for GS Stuff (or for Almost Free!)

6. Intelogis PassPort plug-in network driver for WinXP needed

7. Misc GS stuff.......

8. PageWriterGS

9. FS: GS & Misc. Stuff

10. UPDATED BIDS on Apple II software & misc