Which is better for IIe, comp or RGB?

Post by Jason Whorto » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 13:03:35

Hello.  I have a IIe monitor question.  Does anyone have experience with
both the regular Apple color composite monitor and the older model RGB card
and monitor with the powered tilt screen?  Which delivers a better picture?
I would be using it for games and productivity software (such as AppleWorks
or tele-communications software).  If anyone has experience with both of
these, please pass along your experiences.

Thank you,
Jason Whorton

Which is better for IIe, comp or RGB?

Post by Jeffrey Theus » Thu, 04 Oct 2001 09:29:39

On Mon, 1 Oct 2001 23:03:35 -0500, "Jason Whorton"

>Hello.  I have a IIe monitor question.  Does anyone have experience with
>both the regular Apple color composite monitor and the older model RGB card
>and monitor with the powered tilt screen?  Which delivers a better picture?
>I would be using it for games and productivity software (such as AppleWorks
>or tele-communications software).  If anyone has experience with both of
>these, please pass along your experiences.

>Thank you,
>Jason Whorton

I dont have experience but RGB is usually superior to composite.

1. Better newsgroup than comp.sys.mac?

It seems that this newsgroup (c.s.m) has no where near the number of
messages I'd expect for a mac newsgroup.

Not being a Mac guy, I was somehow expecting this to be way bigger than it
is.

Is there another newsgroup out there that I have missed for General Mac (OS
and otherwise) questions?

Thanks

Thomas

2. DEFINE/TRANSLATION_ATTRIBUTES

3. HyperMedia for the Apple IIe (or better)

4. TF-1

5. apple IIe or better software

6. 4416s cant read its own!

7. IIe and RGB

8. Fonts quit working ...HELP!

9. FS Amdex RGB Card /IIe

10. WTB: RGB card and 65816 card for RamWorks III on IIe

11. Appe IIe <--> RGB Monitor

12. Wanted-RGB color monitor for Laser 128 (Apple IIe)