Help: Repair a monochrome Apple /// monitor (for a IIe) -- simple test needed

Help: Repair a monochrome Apple /// monitor (for a IIe) -- simple test needed

Post by Tim Hayne » Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:34:30

If anyone out there has a multimeter and a monochrome apple /// monitor (the
usual one for a IIe), there is one small item on the mainboard in the
monitor that I need to find out if it carries a current usually -- i.e. you
touch your multimeter to the two ends of it and see if the needle jumps.

If there is any kind soul out there who could help me out, I would
appreciate it greatly!  I would love to have this monitor working in my
Apple II collection, and I think this is the last step to repairing it!!

Thanks!
Tim