Lotus 1-2-3 Key Commands

Post by Richard Park » Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:49:43

Hi All, I am trying to work out how I can use the old Lotus 1-2-3 key
commands with Excel (Office 97).

Any hints/tips much appreciated.

TIA,

Richard.

Lotus 1-2-3 Key Commands

Post by Norman Harke » Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:06:52

Hi Richard!

Please don't crosspost

See also:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

Tools > Options > Transition

Dot the Lotus 1-2-3 Help
Check transition navigation keys.

Some Lotus commands are not available.
Some commands are still better than the Excel equivalent.

hth

Quote:> Hi All, I am trying to work out how I can use the old Lotus 1-2-3 key
> commands with Excel (Office 97).

> Any hints/tips much appreciated.

> TIA,

> Richard.

Lotus 1-2-3 Key Commands

Post by Richard Park » Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:41:31

Cheers Norman, sorry about the cross posting.

:)

Richard.

> Hi Richard!

> Please don't crosspost

> See also:
> http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

> Tools > Options > Transition

> Dot the Lotus 1-2-3 Help
> Check transition navigation keys.

> Some Lotus commands are not available.
> Some commands are still better than the Excel equivalent.

> hth

> > Hi All, I am trying to work out how I can use the old Lotus 1-2-3 key
> > commands with Excel (Office 97).

> > Any hints/tips much appreciated.

> > TIA,

> > Richard.

Lotus 1-2-3 Key Commands

Post by Norman Harke » Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:13:43

Hi Richard!

We're very forgiving round here. Comes with forgiving Excel every day.

You might try:

/RNR

It has no single command equivalent in Excel Trouble is that I always
thought it should come with a 'health warning' since it deletes all names in
the workbook in one go and there's no undo.

Sees Ya!