mozilla 1.0 rc 1 crash bug

Post by Hopeless Ca » Sat, 27 Apr 2002 08:21:10

The newest mozilla port(1.0 rc 1) crashes with jdk 1.3.1p_6. This is a
new build of the jdk. I had a previous build of jdk of the same version
and patch number on Mozilla 0.9.9 and it worked perfectly.

1. java_vm memory leak with Mozilla RC 1.0

Has anyone encountered this? Even better, has anyone solved it?

If I open with Mozilla any website that has any java on it, then when I
close Mozilla, the java_vm process goes crazy and requires a manual kill.
This has been a problem with Moz 9.9 and RC1.0; and with the
jdk-1.3.1p6_2 and jdk-1.3.1p6_4.

Example websites that exhibit this behavior:

http://java.sun.com/
http://neshort.port5.com/applets/hebdrill/hebdrill.html

but any site that has an applet will do it.

2. Regarding setting modem?

3. difference between /etc/rc.sysinit and /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit ?

4. Does RH 7.1 Support Novell IPX

5. which user does /etc/rc.d/rc.local / rc.sysinit run as?

6. Logging account activity

7. SOLVED - Raid rc.0, rc.6 rc.S

8. ssh & amos

9. Printing Tiff Faxes attached to e-mail using Mozilla 1.0

10. Mozilla 1.0 under solaris 2.7

11. Compiling mozilla 1.0 ?

12. Mozilla 1.0 has been released

13. sound in mozilla 1.0, 1.0.1 and netscape 7.0