Java Plugin Security warning

Post by strgo » Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:51:43

I'm having some problems with mozilla and some java apps.
(Cisco Works and Seibel if you want to know)
What happens is i open the page, and get a window
that only has a title bar that says
"Java Plugin Security Warn"
and nothing else, no options to grant/deny, and no way
to expand the window. alt-right click does nothing, and
there is no place to grab the window to enlarge it.
Some java apps do work, as long as no warning is displayed.
Any ideas? I can't seem to find a "allow all bad things"
option inside mozilla.

mozilla-1.1_1,2
jdk-1.3.1p7_2
blackbox-0.65.0
4.7-STABLE FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE #2: Tue Nov 12 15:13:05

btw how do i open the java console from mozilla